Powder Product against thrush in the frog, with a unique effect
- Powder used directly in the central groove of the frog
- Full treatment guarantee when used correctly
- Quick onset and strong effect after only 1-2 treatments
- Removes bad odor, moisture and ammonia from the frog.
- Does not contain any prohibited substances according to the FEIs list.
Vejledende udsalgspris: 249,00 kr for 100 gr
Hoof Powder is worked well into the bottom of the groove in the frog with a wooden spatula. The groove of the frog is often deeper than expected.
The central groove of the frog is closed with cotton wool to hold the powder in place. The wooden spatula is used to get the cotton wool pressed well down to the bottom of the groove.
- The central groove of the frog needs to be clean with cotton wool. Do not use water or soap.
- The treatment can with benefit be done before the horse is going to its stable
- Sprinkle Hoof Powder into the central groove of the frog and work it well into the bottom of the groove with the supplied wooden spatula. The groove is often deeper than expected.
- Then stuff the groove with cotton wool with the supplied wooden spatula to hold the powder in place
- In case of very wet paddocks, you may need to finish off with a layer off hoof tar on top on the cotton wool to hold it in place.
- The treatment can be repeated at 1-2 days intervals. If powder and cotton wool remain in place in the groove there is no need to replace it.